Today was the Primary Program in our ward. For some reason I have little memory of such things when I was in Primary. I wonder if they are a recent invention or if I just forgot.
Mark saw zero percent of it since he was out with Asher in the far lobby. The only part he caught was the general chaos of 90 kids rushing to the front of the chapel to push for position.
I managed to miss the part where Holden recited a scripture with his entire CTR class. (Lili had a desperate bathroom need at that exact moment.) But he looked cute when he stood up there and sang (or didn't sing) all the songs.
Yesterday I made zillions of chocolate chip cookies for all the children and the teachers. Snacks at church are completely unnecessary but people sure like them. It's nice to have the sacrament program finished.
The rest of our weekend has been pretty low key. Mark managed to get the kids to pick-up the entire house yesterday. It's nice to not trip over TinkerToys on the way to the computer.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Cookies and more cookies
Posted by
Amy
at
4:01 PM