In general I hate revealing too much information about myself. But since I've been tagged here goes on one of those questionnaires where you talk all about yourself.
Five things I was doing ten years ago…
1. Working at the Federal Reserve Board
2. Living in an apartment with 4 other women and paying $217 a month in rent
3. Getting ready to go to Utah to visit my family for Christmas
4. No doubt planning some Christmas party for friends from the Colonial ward
5. Finishing up a class at George Mason
Five things on my to-do list today…
1. Update blog so as not to lose all readers because I haven't updated in sooooo long
2. Work on getting Christmas cards addressed
3. Clean some shirts for Mark so he can go to work tomorrow
4. Pay bills (or at least those that have due dates in the next week)
5. Figure out the rest of Christmas presents for the kids
Five snacks I enjoy…
1. Chocolate chips
2. Frozen cookie dough
3. Trail mix
4. toast with marmalade
5. Pink lady apple slices
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire…
I’d probably just put the money in some low interest ordinary savings account while I was deciding what I should do…Then a couple years later I’d finally decide to put it in a CD…
Three of my bad habits…
- Getting overwhelmed so not doing anything
- Going back to sleep as soon as I hear the garage close when Mark heads off to work. He knows I go back to sleep but still I really should do something useful.
- Getting distracted
1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Leavenworth, KS
3. Salem, OR
4. Iowa City, IA
5. Rochester, MN
Five jobs I’ve had…
1. Grocery bagger at Dan’s Foods
2. Receptionist at the Humanities Advisement Center at BYU. The director told me that she hired me for the position because I’d actually read the BYU catalog with all the requirements for every major. Hey, I was always trying to figure out what my major should be.
3. Research assistant at the Federal Reserve Board
4. Analyst at Glassman-Oliver Economic Consultants
5. Tax economist for the Oregon Department of Revenue.
Five things people probably don’t know about me…
1. I have a cold right now. No doubt caught from Asher.
2. It takes me about 2 hours to compose an e-mail Mark could write in 3 minutes. I just think slower than him while I’m writing.
3. Speaking of writing, writing is about the worst kind of torture. I can’t believe that in high school I worked on the school newspaper and was my school’s English “Sterling Scholar.” A writing life sounds like about the worst job ever.
4. When I was in college and went to Jerusalem I thought the little Jewish babies were the cutest. I told my roommates that I wanted to have little Jewish babies. Maybe that’s why I have my Asher. So he doesn’t wear the little cap, but he’s still a way cute baby.
5. I hate telling people about myself. The less I reveal about myself, the better. I really should work on this because I like people and it would be nice to get to know more people better. And it's hard to do that when you don't want to reveal anything...