Considering that it's exactly 22 days until our new little girl is due, I should be totally busy with all sorts of projects. Really though we haven't been up to anything that big.
Today we did manage to rearrange the upstairs room to try out putting Asher in the twin bed so the crib will be available for Penelope. So far so good. Asher took a nap in the new bed and he's been peacefully sleeping for several hours tonight.
What else have we been up to? Holden has afternoon kindergarten and seems to be learning things from Miss Julie. Lili has been working with her crayons and workbook for "preschool with mom." We withdrew from regular preschool after Christmas break. Bundling up that many kids and making that many trips in and out of the car (plus of course a new one coming) wasn't worth it.
Lili is also looking forward to going to her first Primary activity on Saturday. All week she's been asking how many more days until the activity. And that means I've been spending my time on putting things together for this activity. Mark usually wonders what on earth I'm doing when I have the Primary gear out.
Mark met a snowy rut in the road this morning. Thankfully no cars were around him so he recovered from the fishtailing and continued on his way.
And that's what we do all day.
Friday, January 18, 2008
So what do you do all day?
Posted by
Amy
at
1:33 AM