There's a long history of stroller indecision in our family.
It all started in the spring of 2004 when I made Mark drive to Portland with me to visit the mega Baby Store. For well over an hour I agonized about what stroller system to buy. Each $20 increment in price would get me new and exciting features. We finally bought something in blue. The trashy remains of that stroller got placed out on our curb this spring. I replaced it with a cheap lightweight single stroller.
Well now we need a new double stroller (our trip to D.C. inspires the urgency). The Duo Glider we've been using for the past 3+ years has lived a good life. It was a hand-me-down from Melinda and Eric. It still gets used at least twice a week, but it's a noisy squeaky beast that we keep in the garage.
Over the past few days I've spent hours reading every review, every website, every, every thing about all the double strollers in the world (Mark is at a conference in San Antonio so I can stay up all night doing useful things like this). Tonight I finally ordered one from Amazon. It's the Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller. It should arrive on Tuesday. I'm scared. I hope I like it.
Friday, October 5, 2007
Stroller Angst
Posted by
Amy
at
12:17 AM