When I woke up on Saturday morning sitting on the dresser was a copy of the new Harry Potter book. Like magic. Actually it was Mark, he woke up early and went to WalMart to buy me Harry Potter and mini-donuts. I've only made it to page 250 but I'm loving it.
Holden got his 5 year old shots on Friday. He wanted to negotiate for only one shot. Unfortunantly vaccinations don't really allow for negotiation so he had 3 shots. He's now ready for kingergarten.
Asher also had his 9 month check-up on Friday. No tears or crying with his shot (yes the bigger boy cried). Ash still has a bit of a heart murmur. Since they heard it 6 months ago it's time for the pediatric cardiologist. In terms of his growth Asher is smaller than average for weight and height but his head is larger than average. The head must be why I get so many "what a big boy" comments.
Tomorrow Grandma and Grandpa Brown arrive. We're all excited for their visit.
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Muggles and more
Posted by
Amy
at
9:42 PM